Every prospective bride dreams of the day she will walk down the
aisle toward her groom in a location enhanced by gorgeous flowers.
Choosing those flowers is an important step in planning her
dream wedding. Flowers add fragrance and beauty to the wedding,
and her bridal bouquet is the floral centerpiece!
As well as selecting the flowers for her bridal bouquet, she will
want to select flowers for her bridesmaids, groom, groomsmen, other
family members, and the wedding and reception sites. The
flowers chosen for these areas will all take a cue from those
selected for her bouquet.
A Bride and A Bridegroom Hold A Wedding Bouquet of White Roses
When selecting flowers for your wedding, you will need to answer
the following questions:
This website can help you make the right floral choices to enhance your
wedding day and surround you with fragrance and beauty. When the
time comes to order wedding flowers, shop around for a reputable
local florist who can help you with your wedding bouquet, wedding
corsage, and boutonniere requirements.
Wedding Bouquets: Over 300 Designs for Every Bride is a fascinating book that includes
close-up photos and detailed descriptions of each bouquet design.
- Which style is your wedding gown?
- What atmosphere and style do you wish to convey? Will your choice be casual, formal, traditional, or modern?
- Is the wedding outdoors, in a church, or at another site?
- During what season will the wedding take place? Which flowers are available during Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter?
- Will a florist design your bouquets, or will you or a friend do the work?
- Do you want to use silk flowers or fresh flowers?
- Do you have a specific flower in mind?
- What is your budget? Consider that exotic flowers will be more expensive than readily available ones.
- Can you recreate an expensive floral bouquet with less expensive flowers? Fresh flowers may be available from
a friend's garden, and many grocery stores carry a good selection of flowers at a reasonable price.
Copyright © 2006-2015 Wedding-Bouquets.org.
All rights reserved.